Cultivating Relationships: The Power of Networking In Business Have a Plan
- Work Your Plan Do The Math
- It’s A Numbers Game It’s Not What You Know
- It’s WHO You Know
Getting There From Here: The Power of Faith and Vision
- You Will Become What You Think
- You Will Make Happen What You Say
- You Will Create Reality With What You Do
- How To Get The BEST Deal On Your Mortgage
- How To Overcome Barriers To Getting A Mortgage
- From Lawns To Loans—A Success Story
LOOKING FOR A MORTGAGE EXPERT? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Jo Garner is a mortgage officer with extensive knowledge in tailoring mortgages to her customers who are refinancing or purchasing homes all over the country. She offers conventional, FHA, VA, HARP refinances, Rural Housing or other loan programs for refinancing and purchases.
Jo can educate your audience on when it makes sense to rent vs buy, when it’s best to refinance, how to get the best deal on your home purchase financing. She has been in the real estate/financing business for over 20 years. Jo got her start in Portland, Maine where she first began her real estate career. She received her real estate education from the University of Southern Maine and was personally mentored in San Diego, California by Robert G. Allen, author of Nothing Down, Creating Wealth and The Challenge
Book Jo for your event and catch her LIVE on News Radio AM 600 every Saturday 9 AM to 10 AM CST or on IHEART Radio! https://600wrec.iheart.com